Sunday, September 17, 2006

Artist Spotlight

On one of my other pages, I write a weekly series that focuses on artists that have some tie to my home state, Michigan. This series has been running for about nine weeks now. This series has been a blast for me because it lets me explore some of the history of the selected artists. With my background in the music business, some of the focus artists I knew about previously.


I have opted to share information about the more obscure or lesser known artists. I have also tried to present a wide variety of artists by bouncing from opposite genre from one week to the next.

Through this experience so far, it has led me to expand the focus of this blog quite a bit wider than originally intended. I think it will make both pages a bit better - at least for me.

No comments: