Thursday, March 13, 2014

Talking Independence with ‘Artist to Watch’ Lindsey Stirling

From the TuneCore blog -
"Yesterday we announced the “TuneCore Artists to Watch at SXSW 2014.” Now it’s time to get to know these artists a little better. First up: Lindsey Stirling, violinist/dancer/composer/YouTube Star – extraordinaire.

Check out our interview with Lindsey below, and make sure to catch her in Austin…

How did you get started in music?

People ask me all the time if my parents were “musical,” but honestly neither of my parents were musicians. They were, however, very passionate about classical music and the arts in general. So, from a very young age, I was regularly exposed to masterful symphonies via our old record player. My dad also liked to take our family to free orchestra concerts in the park."

Continue Reading »

No comments: